Hooker shoes? | Shoe Saturday

Okay yes I know this is very late but I had a very busy weekend and just forgot to publish, I'm sorry. 

I'm not going to lie these aren't the most comfortable of shoes but wow do they make an impression. The number of compliments I have had from these is unreal. 

When I first saw these shoes on the Newlook website I knew that I needed them but because I'm an idiot I put off buying them for so long that they stopped buying selling them. Thank goodness tho they brought them back (even if they weren't in my size for a super long time) and I got them instantly. 

I didn't realise how tall they were on the website but they are actually, once you get used to the feeling, kinda easy to walk in. You REALLY need to wear these shoes in as I still have some cuts from when I first wore them months ago. 

I do see them as statement shoe but they are really easy to style and j can't wait to wear them with some more grungy outfits during Autumn. 

The reason I call them my hooker shoes is because that's the first thing my brother called me when he saw me wearing them and since then I haven't been unable to see them in that way. Somehow this doesn't stop me from wearing them tho...

Talk to you later x

P.s sorry for the bad last minute pictures, my blogging pictures that I had already to get published got wiped and I've only just realised. YAY!!

Comments

Popular Posts