My Ruined White Beauties | Shoe Saturday

Yet another super late Shoe Saturday post, but in my defense I have been ill all weekend and the thought of taking blog pictures and writing a post was just not happening. Hence the very edited pictures.

These actually started as last minute prom shoes which were just going to be thrown at the back of my wardrobe or in the bin after the night. After spending weeks looking for some shoes I saw these in Primark and knew I had to at least try them, especially as they were the only ones and in my size, clearly fate!
I plan night out outfits around these shoes now because I love wearing them that much.

If someone gave me these shoes and told me they were from River Island I would have genuinely believed them. These are the comfiest heels I have ever worn and they are so easy to walk in I just can't believe they are from Primark...except the fact that the insole has moved, but other then that they are still perfect.

I love that they do up via a buckle which makes them really easy to take it off after a night out but doesn't make the shoes loose at all.

Eugh I just love these shoes! If they ever come back into store do let me know so I can buy one in every colour!

Of course I failed at doing Shoe Saturday every week but hey the thought was there.

Talk to you later x



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts