Yes to Cucumber Cleanser Review

I am very much a micella water type of girl and occasionally, when I'm feeling very lazy or wearing very little makeup, I will use a makeup wipe, but for a while now I just wanted to mix things up for a bit. 

I love skin care and reading blog posts or watching YouTube videos on it but I never really go crazy with my own skin care. I stick to the Simple Skin Care as it's cheap and I know that it works. 

I've heard so much about the Yes to range and after one of my friends tried some of the products I knew I needed to as well. 

Due to needing a new cleanser and because I've never used a gel cleanser before I thought why not kill two birds with one stone?

The texture is a lot more runny then I thought and looks like cloudy/bitty wetter (that's the most none sexual way of describing it) but once you get past that of the product it is just perfection. 

It is so soothing on the face and really does feel relaxing, something I don't experience when using micella water and a cotton pad. It's a really quick process which makes it great after a night out and you just wanna get into bed. 

This products removes everything so easily, i haven't and won't try it on my eyes but other then that it does my full face perfectly. The first few times I used it I went over my face again with Micella water just to double check but I really don't feel like I need to know, I know it's going to work.

The product does have a cucumber scent which I like but for those who don't like the sound of that the scent doesn't linger once you wash the product off. 

I think I have found my new skin care staple. 

Talk to you later x 

Comments

Popular Posts