My Easter Holiday Part 2

This is my blog post on my 2nd week of my Easter holiday. For those who haven't already read part one, you can here.

Monday - The last day of Simon, Jades and Lewis's visit. The day was spent cleaning up the house after they left and playing in the garden. We even had felt darts which I completely destroyed my brother at, just saying. This was also the night that the band Box Of Light tweeted me saying to go to their show. Wow did I fangirl!

Tuesday - As I completely forgot that I was meant to be working in the bookshop I hid at Wetherspoons with my friends Amber and Chloe (I did apologize for not going later in the day) I had eggs benedict and we all shared American style pancakes with bacon. It was absolutely delicious! Once we had ate and finally had enough of this lady taking photos of our table we had a walk around the Ridgeway helping them get a present for their friends birthday.
The evening was spent at the Box Of Light concert. OMG LET ME GO BACK! They were AMAZING live and as I was with Amber, Chloe and Jack I was in pretty good company...till Jack got drunk and needy. Sorry Jack. I even got to experience one of the opening acts have a massive go at all his friends whilst they completely ignored him. As horrible as it sounds, it was kinda entertaining. For £6.50 it was an amazing night. Plus I got so much style inspiration I now need to go shopping and have the urge to die my hair again.



Wednesday - Revision day. Finishing all the homework I had and preparing myself before I go back to school. Great fun.

Thursday - Today was the long waited Marvel Movie Marathon day my friends and I had planned. After having to get up at half 8, getting lost multiple times, nearly stepping on a dead bird and having to make multiple phone calls to find out where the hell I was, I finally got there. We managed to get through about 6 and a half movies until we all fell asleep so I would call it a success.
Along with this I also managed to completely embarrass myself in front of a REALLY hot pizza guy. I worked out that all the pizzas we ordered would come to £40, there was a large group of us, yet for some reason he gave it to us for £30, to make myself feel better i say its cause i was cute even though I know I looked like a mess, not a hot one, yet I gave him the whole £40 and went on my way. Yet for some reason, even after I called, none of my friends came when I asked for help, meaning this hot guy thought four medium pizza's were for me, brilliant!
Thank god he came back, not that I sprinted to the door or anything...where he told me I gave him to much money and we both failed at counting the change. It was not a successful experience.

Friday - The morning was for recovering, which was very much needed. The evening was followed by yet another party. I'm probably the only teenager that complains when there is a party. Of course I had to get the times wrong meaning I was about to arrive an hour early and had to leave an hour before everyone else. Yet only me, along with this I couldn't get in as the door was locked and had to go all the way round. Yes i'm an awkward mess.


Saturday - Nothing better then a walk and lunch out with your parents to wake you up from a night out. We ended up going to a little cafe that had chickens next to it which just made it so much better. We ended up walking through a field with sheep and little lambs and OMG they were so cute. We even had to save one that got stuck behind a fence, cuteness overload.




Sunday - Yet another just relaxing day of finishing homework and chilling at home. A nice end to the week.

What did you do this Easter?
Talk to you later x


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts