Spring Tag

Due to having a break for Easter, sorry but family comes first, I thought the best way to ease my way back in is via a tag post. Due to it being spring it only seemed logical to do the spring tag.


1. Favorite spring nail polish?
Anything baby pink or mint green. They are my go to spring nail polish colours.
2. What is your must-have lip color this spring?
A light pink nude lip. I have so many I can’t just pick one.
3. Show us your favorite spring dress!
I don’t actually have a spring dress. I have a spring skirt though…
4. What's your favorite flower?
A daisy, they are so small and sweet.
5. Favorite spring scarf/accessory?
A lightweight colourful scarf. Currently loving this one I got for Christmas.
6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)
Honestly, the spring trends for 2015 really aren’t my style. I like 90’s style more then 70’s. Spring is all about florals and pastel colours in both makeup and fashion for me.
7. Favorite spring candle?
Bunny Cake by Yankee Candle as it really does make you think of Easter and spring. Great for those who like sweet scents.
8. Favorite body spray/perfume for spring?
Natural Collection Wild Strawberry Body Spray which I’ve had for years and adore or Yardley’s Daisy which is just so fresh and with the name Daisy it is perfect for Spring.
9. What is spring like where you live?
As I live in England it can change very quickly. So far we’ve had a mix of both nice warm days and then showers. Typical English weather.
10. What's your favorite thing about spring?
All the pretty flowers coming out making everywhere just look so colourful, and all the little baby lambs. How can anyone not like baby lambs?
11. Are you a spring cleaner?
Defiantly. It’s probably the one time of the year I have a deep clean and sort out. That’s probably not a good thing.
12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?
My family is coming down which is great seeing as I haven’t seen them since Christmas but other then that probably just catching up with schoolwork. Pretty boring really but a well needed break.

And thats the spring tag. I'm currently having writers block and have no idea what to blog about but I really don't like not putting up a blog post. Ahh dilemmas!

Talk to you later x 


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


Comments

Popular Posts