Avengers: Age of Ultron movie review

WARNING: MASSIVE FANGIRL MOMENTS AND POSSIBLE SPOILERS AHEAD. 

This weekend a big group of my friends and I went to see the new Avengers film, Avengers: Age of Ultron, and as someone who has only recently become a fan of the movies I found it AMAZING, so if you are a big fan of the movie's expect good things. 

Instead of doing an actual movie review, as I personally don't feel that I am that good at them, I'm going to bullet point what I liked and didn't like instead instead, plus I am tired and it is late so hey it was this or a risky rant post and this seemed safer, especially as I haven't published a post for so long. 
On with the list...
  • Iron Man isn't the main focus - don't get me wrong I love Iron Man and he is my favourite but it was nice that it wasn't just another Iron Man movie (not that I would have been that disappointed 
  • Language (When you've seen the movie you will know what I mean)
  • The sass, omg the sass is unreal and I love it
  • The one liners, similar with the sass, it just helps make the Marvel films
  • Clint and Natasha's friendship - actual friendship goals 
  • Natasha's love for Bruce - definitely a new ship
  • Hulk at the end...um excuse me, no.
  • Tony and Thor talking about their girls, I agree with the comment made during the film (you must watch)
  • Bruce breaking everyones heart - THIS WAS NOT OKAY I WANTED TO CRY
  • Steve with Thor's hammer - Thor's face still makes me laugh
  • Hawkeye talking about his next project - he is so under-rated 
  • How Black Widow talks to the Hulk, I literally love them
The ending tho...I still don't if I liked it or not, similarly with Quick Silver and Scarlet Witch, but either way WATCH THE MOVIE. You don't even need to have seen the other films (although it does help) to know what is happen and enjoy it. I would happily go again tomorrow, I loved it. 

Have you seen it? What do you think?

Talk to you later x 


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts