Hair & Skin Wish List April 2015

Only I could run out of skin care products and find new hair care products I want at the same time. Is that a good or bad thing? Either way this is the hair and skin care I am wishing for this month.
Just in case you were wondering I have combination sensitive skin and dyed and can be dry hair so thats what most of these products are aimed at helping/caring for.



Deep Conditioning Hair Mask - Due to now having copper hair that means I will have to dye it a lot to keep it looking good leading to dry hair. Hence the deep conditioning mask.

Moroccan oil Intense Hydrating Mask - I know I don't need both but I love the smell of moroccan oil and although they will both do the same thing ones hydrating and ones conditioning so they are different in my eyes. 

Tangle Teezer Blow Styling Brush - My hair is really thick and takes ages to dry, along with this my hair is super frizzy so when I blow dry it it goes either frizzy or fluffy so hopefully this will prevent it. Plus I love my original tangle teezer so i'm sure I will love this one. I honestly can't remember the last time I used a paddle brush either which is just crazy. 

Xpress Dry Styling Spray - I hate putting heat on my hair like most people but due to late night revising and having to shower in the morning sometimes its needed. Due to having such thick hair it takes ages to completely dry and with early school mornings I just don't have time for that. Hence the new product that I need in my life. 

Volcano foot mask - I hate my feet, or just feet in general, but as it's spring it means the sandals will soon be out which means intense feet care will be needed. I've heard good things about this foot mask and hopefully it will make me like my feet more. (There's nothing actually wrong with my feet they just freak me out).

Aloe Vera Calming Cleanser - I swear I have talked about this product before. I've wanted it for ages due to having sensitive skin and this is meant to be amazing for that. Maybe I will actually try it this time instead of say how much I want it whist buying a different one. Why do I do that?

The Fab Pore Mask - I've used this before and found it worked amazingly and made my skin look great so I just need to have it for myself. 

Yes To Grapefruit scrub - I've heard so much about this brand and I just need to try it. Especially as my current scrub is for oily and blemish skin which really isn't me so at least this one will actually be suitable for my skin. Plus who doesn't like the smell of grapefruit?

Vitamin E Overnight Oil - Everybody and their dogs have talked about this vitamin E oil, including Fleur DeForce which obviously shows that it is a good product. I don't apply any night skin care products so I think I need to change that so why not start with this?

Do you have any skin or hair care recommendations or have tried any of these products? 
Talk to you later x 



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts