Small Superdrug Haul | April 2015

I did it again. I only needed one thing and ended up with a small handful. Luckily I was in a rush so didn't get everything that I wanted but i'm sure next time I walk past they will be purchased.
Clean & Clear deep cleansing lotion - Technically I did kinda need this. I like to double cleanse my face at night and cleanse it in the morning. I have a cleanser to remove my makeup (currently using Simple's micellar water and loving it) and then normally just Boots or Superdrugs brands own cleanser/toner as its cheap and still works so why not. I wasn't going to buy this as I've found a cleanser at The Body Shop that I really wanted but for some reason I was unable to order online and was running out of my current second cleanser so, this came home with me. Plus it was pretty cheap at £2.99 so if I don't like it its not a major loss.

Rimmel Brow This Way - I did want a new brow gel but more the Maybelline brow gel, but they didn't have my colour so I got the Rimmel Brow This Way again. I've had this gel before and its good, not my favourite but good.

Rimmel 60 second shine in Pillow Talk and Rita Ora's line Peachella - I just really wanted more nail polishes. If you haven't worked out there was a discount on Rimmel products.
Talk to you later x



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts