Empties #1

For some reason I have been putting of this post for so long even though empty videos/posts always seem so popular. I am way too lazy!
Listerine Stay White Mouth Wash - As much as this was the hardest bottle to open ever, it really did help whiten my teeth whilst keeping it clean my breath smelling fresh. It's a strong taste which is kinda a shock but doesn't last to long making it bearable.
Overall I would repurchase.

Macadamia Oil Hair Mask - For a £1.50 hair mask from Primark this is actually amazing. All you need is a small handful of this product, cover your hair in it and wait around 10-15 minutes and then wash off like a normal conditioner. I manage to get about three uses out of this packet and i completely smoother my hair in it so for the price its such a good buy. It really does make your hair look hydrated and soft and this lasts around a week even with washes before my hair starts to feel unhydrated like it normally does.
Definite repurchase (and have many times)

Simple Face Wash - It was only after I already repurchased this product that I discovered foaming facial washes really aren't as good as other versions (so i've heard) but either way its an okay product. I used to really like this face wash and it wasn't until I tried one from Sanctuary Spa that I realised how much my skin doesn't like this one. For some reason it makes my skin feel tight after I use it. This feeling really doesn't last long but it is there and I don't get that with any other facial wash. Maybe just me.
I have repurchased but probably not again due to finding another I prefer.

Herbal Essence Coconut Shampoo - I love the smell of coconut and although it is there it isn't that strong so even if you aren't to keen on the smell it doesn't linger, but whilst you are using it the smell is there and for those who do like it like me, its very pleasant. I was actually surprised with this shampoo, normally on 2nd day hair I need to use dry shampoo both in the morning and later on if I go out again but when using this shampoo i have managed to go three days without washing my hair (I was ill) and it was only starting to look slightly greasy but not massively.
Definite repurchase (plus the conditioner is lovely)

Tea Tree and Witch Hazel Cleanser and Toner - I first started getting these when I first started getting into skin care and didn't really know what everything meant. I've got through three of these and although they are really cheap they aren't bad. They do get rid of any excess makeup and dirt on your face leaving it feeling clean. Don't know if it really tones my face but it is easy to use and lasts a long time so for the money it was really good.
Due to me getting more into skin care I probably won't repurchase for a while due to wanting to try other products.

Talk to you later x



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts