Favourite things about Easter/Spring

I've done a couple of these blog posts before and decided it was time for another.
I love spring and Easter and all the things that come with it, such as:
Easter baking - 
If you haven't worked it out yet, I love baking especially during the holidays. Easter is a great time to add chocolate to everything. It also gives you the excuse to make rice crispie cakes with mini eggs on top! (CRAVING SO BADLY) I love Dan and Phil's video on it. (here)
Baby animals - 
THEY ARE SO SMALL! Sheep/lambs are one of my favourite animals. I love how they look so fluffy and care free and it may be just me but I love listening to them baa, I find it so funny. Taking a walk around fields and watching the lambs is one of my favourite things.
Time with friends and family - 
I am defiantly a girl that believes the holidays are for the family. This Easter I met my new 'step nephew' for the first time (my brother is only dating his mum but either way) which was so nice as he instantly saw me as a friend and was constantly trying to find a way to spend time with me (he even wanted to come to a party with me) which I found just adorable.
Warmer weather - 
Do I need to say more?
Pastel nails - 
I have become obsessed with having pastel nails lately and have already picked some new colours I need to buy...its become a problem.
Flowers - 
Spring flowers are my favourite, I love daisy's, they are just so small and cute. I love sitting in my garden and just looking at all the pretty flowers. It's great if you just need to relax. Am I becoming an old lady?
Cleaning - 
I will admit it. I hate cleaning but as soon as spring comes around I feel the need to turn my room upside down and have a massive spring clean. Just me?
Easter egg hunts - 
Every Easter my parents put on an Easter egg hunt for me and my brothers (I swear I am 17) and this year, due to Lewis being 9 and visiting us this year we had an EXTREME Easter egg hunt with way too many Easter eggs. It got to the point that they forgot how many eggs they put out and after they said that we've found them all, whilst walking back to the house we found 2 more. So my garden and house could still be covered in chocolate eggs and I will never know.
Easter eggs - 
Who doesn't want chocolate in the shape of a bunny or a chicken? Which technically isn't an Easter egg but anyway...

What is your favourite thing about Easter or spring?
Talk to you later x



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts