My Easter Holiday Part 1

I personally feel that I have had a pretty busy Easter Holiday and luckily managed to capture a lot of it in pictures. I've done many of these types of posts now so this is something you should be used to, this is my Easter holiday in pictures (I promise I will try not to go crazy on the amount of pictures)

Friday - Last day of school meaning party! It was my friend Ceri's 18th and although I spent very little time with Ceri or dancing I would say it was a crazy party with tears from friends, cleaning up sick, running into boys that I haven't spoke to in months (literally running into them) and trying to solve friendship problems, just the usual for the pretty sober one at the party! (ALWAYS somehow me). Yet on the plus side I did have a long conversation with my friend Becca and both fangirled over Carrie. Oh good times!



Saturday - Two parties in one night. I really don't recommend it. The first party was a house party for my friend Sophie's 18th, they even held an Easter egg hunt which was kinda funny. The second party was at a Venue for Jack's, I don't know why but I much prefer house parties. Although I got to Jack's late (an hour and a half of the party was left) I was really surprised to see a majority of the people had left and it was only Ellie and I that were the only girls. After sharing a beer with one of my Ex's and watching the boys get told off for being so shit at darts they were ruining the floor and wall, my ex boyfriend walked in. Don't get me wrong I don't have a problem with my ex boyfriend but he clearly has one with me as when he wasn't getting everyone to ignore me (and the majority of the time failing) he was judging every little thing I was doing to the point that he had to wait 45 minutes with a boy he just met as I was no longer willing to let him or his mates use my phone for a taxi due to how much he was annoying people. Not the most successful night.



Sunday - Recovery day. A very lazy day was needed.

Monday - Today was the day we had to get my brother. Just over a 2 hour journey there to have another one back is painful. Hence the pit stops at a family friends, Amy and Chris, with their dog milo for lunch. Then stopping in a small vintage tea room my brother is creating an advert for in Cheltenham, where he lives, so we could have afternoon tea. It felt like a long day! After all that once we got home we then all had to pitch in to make cakes for tomorrow. It felt like I was back at school with all the work I was doing.

Tuesday - Spa day. My neighbour is doing a reflexology course and needed to do a large number of people in one day, hence the spa day. Everyone brought along cake and all took it in turns to have either aromatherapy, reflexology or both. I had both and LOVED it! Yet maybe giggling all the way through it wasn't what was expected.
May have forgot to take a photo
Wednesday - As one of my best friends had just passed her driving test of course a drive was needed. There's only one way I can put this, her car is shit and she is panicky, not a good mixture. After a lot of cars beeping at us and stalling multiple times (even once blocking two lanes, it was embarrassing) we managed to get to the shopping centre. Although no shopping actually took place as we were trying to help Stephen get an outfit for yet another party, I saw way to many items of clothing that I wanted, it was just nice to be out of the car. Once we got rid of mister picky, sorry Steve, we met up with our friend Alice who tasha nor I had seen for about two years due to her having a baby and going to college. It's scary how much had happened that none of us knew about. She also then got to experience tasha's driving when she dropped us home, it really was an adventure.

Thursday - I'm went shopping again. yet this time with two other people to get a party outfit. For those who don't know, I am really picky with my clothes so I thought I would be looking for ages, yet luckily the first outfit I saw and tried on was perfect. This was followed by us going to Ed's dinner for the first time and omg it was amazing. Chivi and I shared a meal as it was huge but so tasty. If you are planning on going I recommend the chocolate mint milkshake, you get just over two glasses worth for the price and its just heaven.

The evening was followed by a sleepover with one of my best friends who I hadn't seen in a while so it was perfect. We started watching 22 Jump Street but sadly I feel asleep so that is defiantly a movie that I need to catch up on.
Friday - Friday was the day my brother and his girlfriend introduced the family to Jade's son Lewis. He was so cute and shy and we took them out for a meal and he feel asleep half way through his main meal which was just too cute. He was fascinated by all the big ships and the machinery (we took them to a restaurant by the sea as Simon hadn't been there since it opened) and he kept going to all the doors trying to get in and saying hello to everyone whilst doing free running. I have never said aww so much in my life. I also learned how pigeons are his enemy on the car ride there which was...different!



Saturday - We really tired him out on Saturday. Lewis and Simon both really wanted to go to the Aquarium so thats exactly what we did. He loved the jellyfish and the sharks and tried teaching me all the names of them. It was adorable in a weird way when he said if the sharks got out he could stab them to protect his mother and I...i'm going to try and take it as a compliment. This was followed by us showing them around Plymouth Barbican, taking them into 27th New Street, by this time Lewis had a big cuddly shark which I was trying to not get attacked by and then raced each other up Smeaton's Tower, Plymouth's Lighthouse. My brother is terrified of heights which just made the whole experience more enjoyable for me. I am a horrible sister.
Although I was also pretty tired after today I then had my friend's Amber and Chloe's 18th birthday to go to. Not going to lie the whole getting ready and getting there was a mess. We were VERY late at picking people up, the pre-drinks really didn't happen like they should of, two people getting ready in a box room with one mirror is really difficult and we forgot to pick up one person making us an hour late to pick her up making us about an hour late to the party. Brilliant! The party was amazing though, expect the times older men kept checking us out, that was a bit uncomfortable, but either way probably the best party of the holiday as it was more relaxed and people didn't feel the need to get drunk. I always feel a party is good if you don't feel like you need to drink the whole night.


Sunday - Lewis slept for 13 hours, we had to wake him up at around 11am so we could actually do something with the day. My mum, Simon and Jade put on an Easter Egg hunt for us. I won in the house but Lewis completely got me outside. He found some that they forgot they even put out. I'm saying its because he's smaller and was able to get them better, just because that makes me feel better! Sorry Lewis! Due to them living in the Midlands they don't get to go to the beach often so we took them to Bigbury so Lewis could play in the water. Luckily the weather was so nice we could all take part, not that we did, Lewis screamed enough to put us of going in the water! We finished the day off by playing Heads up and charades for about 2+ hours...overall a good Easter Sunday.



Keep an eye out for part 2.
Talk to you later x
All Lewis's 
Mine



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts