Coachella Style Steal And Favourite Looks 2015

I know i'm not the only one who was looking on instagram all the time last weekend and being extremely jealous of everyone that was at Coachella. I normally find so many Coachella looks that I love yet this year there were only a few looks that I saw that I would want to personally liked but hey i'm picky and jealous!
Honestly my favourite looks were from Sarah Hyland, who I feel is under appreciated and Bella Thorne which is really weird as I normally don't like her style...but Vanessa Hudgens tho...do I need to say more? I JUST WANT TO BE HER!








When I see a celebrity outfit that I really like and feel inspired by I try not to copy exactly as personally I like to have my own style so just use aspects of theirs and create my own look from it. Yet as it's a style steal I tried to keep then exact as possible but as I have done all high street stores and many of the celebrities would be using high end brands they won't be exact but hey not everyone has that much money to spend. 

I love how she wore all black to make the bag and necklace really stand out. Damn it Jordan why do you have to be so perfect?

Obviously you can see that I was unable to get the exact one (you have no idea how hard I looked) but I think I prefer the miss guided one. Yet saying that I love how effortless Daisy looks here.

How simple is this outfit but would look great with a tan in the summer. 

I feel sometimes that people focus more on what celebrities wore to Coachella more then regular people (and especially more then the music) so here are some of my favourite 'street style' coachella looks. 

What was your favourite Coachella look?
My friends and I are planning on trying to go out next year, so hey maybe this time next year I will be showing my looks. 

Talk to you later x 


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>



Comments

Popular Posts