Top 10 love films | Valentines Day

Valentines Day is coming up, the day that those who are in a relationship can rub it in peoples faces and no once can say anything about it. Or for those who are in a relationship, a day to treat your loved one and spend the day as one big special date. Personally I don't see why we need one day to show people why we love them as that should be done daily and this year its just going to be another Saturday for me. Yet due to being happy and single I decided not to spend the whole month with Valentines day inspired posts that will make me depressed but to find ways how single people can enjoy the day. (More on that tomorrow).

Personally I am a big fan of movies and is probably going to spend the day in bed eating ice cream and chocolate whilst watching movies. That makes me sound like a crazy heartbroken girl but hey its fun to do. Due to that being my Valentines day plans I thought I would list (cause you all know how much I like to make lists) on my top 10 love inspired films.

Starting with, and in no particular order...
Two teens, both who have different cancer conditions, fall in love after meeting at a cancer support group.
Get the tissues ready as you are going to need them. The book is perfect. The film is perfect. The actors are perfect. Can you guess that I love this film. Perfect if you need an excuse to cry.
A Marine travels to Louisiana after serving three tours in Iraq and searches for the unknown woman he believes was his good luck charm during the war.
Any Nicholas Sparks film is good for Valentines day this just happens to be my favourite. Who doesn't love Zac or Taylor, plus there are multiple cute dogs and the child is just adorable. This movie is too much and although I watched it yesterday I now want to watch it again.
As a new year at school begins, Lola's heart is broken by her boyfriend, though soon she's surprised by her best friend, promising musician Kyle, who reveals his feelings for her.
This is one of my favourite films ever! I love how relatable Miley's character is yet at the same time you can still say 'that would only happen in a movie.' All the actors in this are amazing and it really does show how people can leave the friend zone. Plus the mother daughter relationship that builds will warm and cold hearted person. A must watch!
After a highly unusual zombie saves a still-living girl from an attack, the two form a relationship that sets in motion events that might transform the entire lifeless world.
 Some may not class this as a traditional love film but its perfect either way. I adore Nicholas Holt and his little comments throughout the film get me every time. Can you imagine living along side zombies that could love? Also Dave Franco is in it which instantly makes it 10x better.
An acclaimed writer, his ex-wife, and their teenaged children come to terms with the complexities of love in all its forms over the course of one tumultuous year.
 My best friend raved about this movie for ages and now I know why. This movie really brings out all the emotions and the family love that you go through is enough to forget about any other love in the movie. Yet again all the actors are amazing and there are no words to how you will feel after. My friend and I were discussing it hours after we finished watching it.

A new kid must find a guy to date the meanest girl in school, the older sister of the girl he has a crush on, who cannot date until her older sister does.
 Honestly, and don't hate me, I haven't seen this film but really want to. Its meant to be a love film classic so it will defiantly be watched on Saturday.
A rich high school student tries to boost a new pupil's popularity, but reckons without affairs of the heart getting in the way.
 Yet again not a traditional love story but we've all had a crush on the wrong guy, just maybe not on someone who is gay. Also i'm sure i'm not the only one who hasn't noticed that someone likes me straight away. How can everyone else see it but not those who it effects? Either way no matter what gender you are this film is another must.

An offbeat romantic comedy about a woman who doesn't believe true love exists, and the young man who falls for her.
 I have never texted someone expressing how much a movie has got to me as quickly as I did after this one. The only way I can describe it is as an honest love story without a happy ending. Perfect for those who hate typical love films or for those who need to realize that not every relationship will work.
While trying to avoid the clichés of Hollywood romantic comedies, Dylan Harper and Jamie Rellis soon discover however that adding the act of sex to their friendship does lead to complications.
 If I didn't love their real relationships as much as I do I would want them to be a couple. Its predictable like most love films but its so funny that it doesn't matter. Good when you need a pick me up.
A pushy boss forces her young assistant to marry her in order to keep her Visa status in the U.S. and avoid deportation to Canada.
I can't put into words how much I love this film nor tell you the amount of times that I have watched it. I've even watched it then put it back on straight away just cause I love it that much. yes that is how crazy I am. It's funny, believable to some extent and although you know from the start that they are going to get together you cant predict how. My favourite scene has to be Sandra dancing in the woods. Classic! Also Ryan Reynolds and Sandra Bullock, do I even need to say anymore?

So that is my top 10 love films for those who just want a lazy day or just have a relaxing day at home with their loved one.

Talk to you later x



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts