New Look February 2015 Wish List

If you haven't worked out from my previous fashion posts, New Look is my favourite high street store. I don't think there has ever been a time that i've been in the store or on the website and I didn't find at least one item that I really wanted.
As the weather is starting to get warmer and although most of February has gone, the February blue drove me to the New Look website. For some reason it seems to be mainly monochrome but there's nothing wrong with that.

Pink bikini - (top) (bottoms)
Okay I know it isn't that warm but this weekend I am booking a girls holiday and this looks so much like the triangle bikini's that have taken over instagram and tumblr, how can you not want it? It comes in multiple colours but I think this light pink is my favourite.

Gold layered necklace -
You may not be able to see this clearly in the picture but this gold necklace is just so sweet and dainty, perfect for layering and so popular right now. Personally I don't like/often following trends but this one I have to join in with.

Colour block heels - 
I have been wanting these shoes for long, they will look great with so many different outfits, good for a dinner date or a party with my mates. I REALLY want these! Now i've seen them I can't stop thinking of different outfits it would look good with.

Black boots - 
This winter I went different and got tan boots, also from New Look, and as much as I love them and have worn a lot I really wish I followed yet another trend and got these boots. These are now in the sale so maybe I will have to get two pairs of shoes.

White tote bag - 
For so many years i've wanted a white bag and as soon as I saw this bag I knew it was the one (okay well technically no I didn't as I've seen one in River Island that I love but I cant justify £40 for a bag so I knew this was the cheap bag I wanted) and it will be perfect for summer.

White pendant necklace - 
I do have a necklace VERY similar to this that I wear on a daily basis but I made it myself and its on a silver chain but seeing as i wear more gold jewelry, especially with layering, this just has to be added to my wish list.
You have no idea how much I had to stop myself from just doing a post on New Look jewelry!

Black dress - 
How boho does this dress look?! I love cut off shoulder clothing and this would be perfect with layered necklaces in the summer of worn with knee high socks in the winter with a knitted cardigan. Is it to early to start my summer holiday shopping now?

Crop Top - 
Is it weird that I don't have a black crop top? I basically just loved how this was styled on the website and fell in love. As simple as that.

I don't know how much I will actually buy from this wish list but if i do a hall will be done!

Talk to you later x



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts