Trends I Never Fell For


I was going to do a post on my favourite looks of the Grammy’s but after looking through many pictures I honestly didn’t know what looks I liked compared to those I didn’t. So instead I thought I would do a blog post that I’ve seen before and liked, trends I never feel for.
Just getting it out there these are only my opinions and I’m not saying these products are bad or judging those who like or wear them I just personally don’t like them.

JELLY SHOES
Although I did like the look of some of them and the throwback to my childhood would have been great but plastic shoes that make your feet smell, rub and can squeak when they get wet isn’t always the best look.

SHUTTER SHADES
I don’t think I’ve hated a product more then these. I really don’t see why anyone could like them let alone buy and wear them. They are meant to be sunglasses but don’t protect you from the sun, they look ridiculous and they must make it difficult to see so why bother?...rant over!

LEATHER TOPS
I like leather jackets, I didn’t mind the fake leather leggings and was tempted, and still kinda am, to get a pair but leather tops? They just look uncomfortable and unflattering as I feel they make people who wear them look like a box. Sorry Dan Howell, you will always be perfect in my eyes but leather tops wont.

BIG HAIR BOWS
As much as I would love to be Blair Waldorf big bows that make you look like a human present really wasn’t something I was going to fall for. Personally I find them childish and kinda tacky. It looks good on Minnie Mouse but humans not so much.

RIPPED TO THE MAX JEANS
I like ripped jeans, I feel that they can complete a look or depending on how much its ripped can change an outfit. Yet those that are ripped so much that there is hardly any fabric on show it just seems pointless. Wouldn’t it just be easier to wear a skirt or shorts?

Like stated before these are all my own opinions and if you like or wear these trends I have nothing against you it’s just me expressing my feelings.
What trends are you glad you didn’t fall for?

Talk to you later x 


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


Comments

Popular Posts