February 2015 Bath & Beauty Wish List

Real Techniques Face Brush
Although I find it so much easier to apply my base with my fingers, especially as i'm always in a rush before school I still really want this buffing brush as it will make it quick and easy to apply my base whilst giving a better coverage then my fingers along with looking more flawless and who doesn't want that? Along with that i've always wanted a real techniques brush, I have their mini set but I think it's time to get a proper sized one.

Essie Blanc 
Tumblr and instagram have made me become obsessed with white nails. The only problem is that I have such white skin it may not look like I have nails...more of an excuse to go somewhere warm to get a tan though!

Red Nose Day Red Lipstick
I love red lipstick. I love Rimmel lipsticks. I love helping others and doing a good dead. All of this is guaranteed with this Red Nose Day limited edition red lipstick with £1.67 of each purchase going to Red Nose Day, more of a reason to buy it.

L'oreal Hot Straight Cream
I have such curly hair no matter how much I straighten it it will curl again as soon as I start the next section. Hence the need of this hot straight cream. I'm always up for trying new hair products for my curly hair so if you have any suggestions please throw them my way.

Zoella Bath Soak
Who doesn't love a good soak in the bath? I've heard such good things about the Zoella line so I think its about time to give it a go. Plus look how pretty the bottle is, even when its finished I would probably still keep it on the side of my bath just cause it looks pretty.

Instant Dry Nail
I've really been into painting my nails lately, I have moments when thats all I want to do and then a couple weeks later the thought of painting my nails impulses me. Does anyone else go through that? Moving on, I hate having to wait for them to dry, just sitting there not being able to touch anything, plus all nail polishes are different so even when you've waited 5 minutes you go to pick up your phone and the next thing you know your nails are all smudged and you are scraping dry nail polish off your phone case, even though its still wet on your nails! As you can probably tell, nothing annoys me more. Thats where this comes in, a couple of drops and seconds later your nail is dry without ruining your decorated nail, perfect.

Lush Bath Melt
Like I said before, got to love a bath and this Lush bath melt is just adorable. Its sweet smelling and will make your bath feel like a dream. For less then £5 why not, I am in need for another bath treat.

Colour Tattoo Eternal Pink
When this colour first came out I was so tempted to get it but as I had a similar product I just didn't get it. But now i've been loving cream shadows more and as it will soon be spring and I don't own any colour tattoo's so its just inevitable. Oh and I do like the colour and wear similar colours a lot during spring and summer so its just needed.

Zoella Makeup Bag
I technically don't need another make up bag but I want a bigger make up bag for when I go away for the weekend which actually happens a lot seeing as most of my family lives in Wales. All the Zoella make up bags look gorgeous but this one has to be my favourite.

Mac Burgundy Lip Liner
Another lip liner worn by Kylie Jenner. I love red/plum lips and this colour is just perfect. I may need to find a dupe for this instead though.

Nail Polish Remover 
The worst part of having polished nails is taking it all off. Even when it all looks chipped and horrible I can still never be bothered to take it off. Yet this pot just makes it so quick and easy, still will probably take ages for me to actually get round to taking my nail polish off but oh well.

Mac Diva Lipstick
I love this lipstick so much and has been on my wish list for ages. As its coming up to the end of winter I probably won't end up buying it but either way I still wish I could have it.

I feel that this post makes me sound like i'm pleading for these products but either way I am so bad at remembering what products I really want and whenever I go shopping, no matter how much I wanted the product I wont remember it when i'm in the store so even though I will probably only buy two things off this wish list at least it is now all in one place.

Talk to you later x



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts