Would you rather beauty tag

Just a small tag post to get me back into the swing of blogging. Hopefully December will be a better month for me and my blog!


1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lipglosses or lose all of your palettes and eye-shadows?
I would rather lose all of my palettes and eye-shadows cause as much as I like eye-shadow it’s the least of my ‘priorities’ when doing my makeup.
2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
Never cut it again as I have such a baby face I would just look like a massive baby if I didn’t have any hair.
3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
Pink cheek, it looks more natural in my opinion.
4.) If you had $1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
Clothes as I always wear clothes whereas I don’t always wear makeup…cant I use the money for both? That’s a lot of money.
5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Eyeliner as lipstick as it will just look like a lip pencil.
6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
I don’t own anything from either MAC or Sephora but as I should hopefully be getting my first MAC lipstick for Christmas I’m going to say MAC.
7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
One lip colour, eye-shadow can change your whole look and I only wear 3 colours on my lips anyway so changing that to one wont be to difficult.
8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
Summer clothes in winter, gives you an excuse to get lots of hugs.
9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright nails all year round!! Who doesn’t like bright nails?
10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
My favourite eye product, mainly as I cant decide what that would be.
11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Messy bun. I love the messy bun look.
12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lipgloss?
Never paint my nails again…doesn’t mean I cant use fake nails ;)
13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
Sharpie them. People would look so weird without eyebrows.
14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
Nail polish. I use more makeup then nail polish.

Talk to you later x 


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts