October half term update - 2014


Back to non-themed  posts! How will I cope? Seeing as my half term was filled with halloween related blog posts I thought I would give you a half term update.

Wednesday:
My half term started on the Wednesday. Luckily for me I had a business studies open day, which meant I didn’t have to spend it at school. The open day was at Plymouth’s Marjons, also known as the University of St Mark and St John, and although the campus looks nice and there was a friendly atmosphere it’s not the place for me. Saying that though it was a good day out and saw multiple hot lads playing sports, result!


A Halloween party followed this. The party had a cluedo-based theme, which meant we were all trying to work out who killed the mum. Mini games took place to work out clues and led to a plot twist at the end. Sadly the party got cut short due to drunken behaviour and misunderstanding but a really good party over all and I got to see Rocky Horror for the first time. Wow it’s a weird movie!



Thursday:
As I stayed round the host’s house, Thursday was followed by cleaning up and recovering for the night before. Honestly I can’t remember much about this day other then that, I wasn’t hung-over nor do I have amnesia, just a really bad memory. My parent went to Wales to see my grandparents, as my great uncle, my granddad’s brother, had died that day.
RIP uncle Jimmy!
As I don’t like being home alone, weird I know, I borrowed my neighbour’s dog for the night. It’s surprising how scary your own garden can be at 11pm when you are waiting for a dog to stop peeing. TMI?
Friday:
My best friend was meant to come round this day but as she had a theory test she stayed home to revise. This meant I had no excuses on why I wasn’t doing course work all day. This is pretty difficult when you leave your English folder in school with no way of getting it as the school is closed. Lets just say my English teacher is not going to be happy with the essay I hand her.
Luckily I was able to have Wilma, the dog again which meant another scary walk up and down my road in the dark. I know its not a big deal walking down a road at night but as I live on a private road that is surrounded by trees with street lamps only one the other side, it makes my road very dark! I did have a cup of tea and ice cream waiting for me when I got there though, so it did make up for it! Does that make me a material girl?

Saturday:
Saturday was spent with my ill boyfriend with me trying not to get his bug. He did buy me a massive bar of chocolate to surprise me so I forgive him for making me ill. Just this one time Ben!
My parents came home today, which meant my house, had to be tidy. For a girl who spent the majority of her time in her room the house didn’t half get messy! I’m going to blame the dog!

Sunday:
I really wish I could say something exciting happened this day but it really didn’t. Just a home day of cleaning, my cleaning clearly wasn’t good enough, and more homework. Oh the joys!

Monday:
I finally got to see my best friend Natasha. It was her boyfriend’s birthday party the next day and she still hadn’t got him anything. After going into pretty much every shop and getting everyone else but him a present we finally found him something. I’m pretty sure it was only last year that we had at least two Man-kind stores, Plymouth city council I need to tell you, and this is from everyone, we don’t need anymore coffee shops or jewellers, please stop! Little plea over, it was nice to know what I would be getting myself into when I have to try and find something for my boyfriends birthday in a couple of months. Why are boys so difficult to shop for?
My first ever white chocolate mocha!
Tuesday:
Party day! The hours leading up to the party contained me staying in bed and not doing anything all the day but I feel like this was preparation for an active night. Wow that sounds sexual!
Before most of the guests had arrived a game of beer ping-pong had started. I feel like it’s my friendship group’s tradition now to always play beer pong. In other news, I made a new friend! She’s dating my ex’s best mate and has also dated that same ex! Oh wow it’s a small world! Luckily due to this me and her connected instantly and spent most of the night together, its surprising how close we got in the first few hours as we were soon going to the toilet together…why do us girls go into the toilets together?


Sadly Natasha and I had to leave early as we had paintballing the next day but after we found out that we weren’t having cake I don’t think she cared that much! Sorry Matt.




Wednesday:
Paintballing. I was dreading it but to be honest it actually wasn’t too bad, not going to lie though, doing it hung-over isn’t to great. In the first three games I didn’t get shot once and then only got shot in the last three games due to laughing at my friend for getting shot in the mouth leading to me falling over with laughter. So worth it! Luckily I left with no bruises and the only boy in our team won the end game, of Hunger Games, so overall a good end. After a bath and finishing The Help, review probably coming soon, we had to drive to the beach to give Misha’s parents their keys as they locked themselves out. Background story is they went on holiday and had spare keys in the garden so didn’t take there’s. When they got home they forgot they left keys in on the other side of the door meaning they couldn’t get in and needed their other key. On the plus side this means I get to see Misha again soon.


Thursday:
Although I wasn’t bruised my whole body just ached all over. As much as I wanted to stay in bed all day mum had a very loud friend over in the morning which woke me up that was followed by me baby sitting in the afternoon. So much for a relaxing day. After getting the kids to do homework and another to clean the house I finally got to sit down and relax. I forgot how much I hate maths until I had to help William do his maths homework. I could never be a teacher, its too stressful. As I managed to get all three kids in one room, trust me its difficult, we watched One Direction’s Steal My Girl music video about three times, not out of my choice must I add. I now know every move and the song has been stuck in my head ever since…could have been worse, could have been Justin Bieber!

Friday:
Halloween! As much as I have gone on about how I love Halloween I didn’t have any plans, parties or time to do anything Halloween related. My parents organised a day out seeing friends of the family and going for a 4 hour walk, but felt like a days, walk around LOCATION. It wouldn’t have been so bad if I didn’t get up at half seven to do a 2 mile walk with the Wilma! Although the starting steps were a killer, literally, people and animals have died there, the view was amazing.




Pinterest worthy I think!








He wouldn't co-operate 

Plus the takeaway we had afterwards and seeing all the sluts and little kids dressed up was funny to watch when walking home.
He felt a bit left out
Saturday:
A bit of everything day. It started with me going into town with a mate to find her a new party outfit, this took about 2 hours and then I was home again, binge watching TV, something that never happens. This was followed by yet more homework, yep a-levels is a lot of work, and then blogging. The day felt as rushed as that paragraph!

Sunday:
Last day before school! Yet again I wish I could say something exciting happened but it really didn’t. They day felt so slow as I had no plans. I am defiantly someone who needs to have plans.

Overall I think it was a pretty good half term. What about yours?

Talk to you later x

Comments

Popular Posts