Living in lace

I promise you won't be stuck with me posting constant holiday outfits. 

Whilst on holiday in Greece I feel in love with this long lace kimono from Phix clothing (shown in my Phix clothing wish list) and tried to wear it as much as I could. 

Sadly I could only wear this by the pool and going out for a meal as it would have been completely destroyed I I wore it out in the evenings or to the beach. 

Due to it being white it went with everything making it easier to style and as it is long it protected my whole body, only slightly, by the sun. 

Kimono - Phix clothing 
Black vest - Newlook
Shorts - Newlook
Shoes - (old) Deichman

My go to and favourite outfit for the holiday. 

Kimono - Phix clothing 
Playsuit - (old) Next
Shoes - (old) Deichman 

I did take other shoes honest!!

Talk to you later x

Comments

Popular Posts