What I've got for my 18th

For those who dont know, it was my 18th on 29th of June. For an 18th birthday I didn't really do anything crazy with just having a few friends over for some drinks but what are you meant to do on a Monday night?

Anyway, I wasn't going to do this post (hence the really bad last minute pictures as I was moving the presents from downstairs to upstairs) but I have family members who want to know what I got and it's easier to send them all to a blog post then tell them. 
(Obvi joking...I think)






I had some more chocolate and alcohol but somehow *cough* family *cough* they all disappeared!!

My main present this year I haven't yet been given but I will let you know as soon as I do! 
I've had a few other things as well, such as a massive photo frame with some terrible photos in it and a super cute scrap book but that can be saved for another time. 

I have been super spoilt!!


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts