What's in my holiday makeup bag | Greece

I AM GOING ON HOLIDAY TOMORROW!! KOS for a week with my two girls and the timing couldn't have been any better, so excited! 

I was going to plan posts but due to starting a new job and everyone seems to want to meet, so just wait till I get back and it will be blog crazy!

Due to going to Greece where it is going to be so hot all day I'm not taking loads of makeup or heavy products like foundation as it's just going to melt off and no-one needs to deal with that.

BB cream - cause I still want my skin to look good without being cakey, plus it's so lightweight it feels so natural but looks so good. 

YSL mascara - for when my eyes need to look stunning on a night out

No7 mascara - for during the day when I need to just look hot...plus I have super sensitive eyes

Maybelline primer - cause I still want the makeup I do apply to not sink straight into my skin and look good 

Benefit gimme brow - even on holiday my eyebrows have to be on 'fleek'. Plus it's waterproof so at least it won't sweat off

Collection concealer - cause bb cream doesn't cover everything and no-one wants to have pictures ruined with mount doom sticking out 

Olay moisturiser - to keep my skin hydrated in the heat. This will be cantered into a smaller pot 

Benefit Big Beautiful Eyes - I LOVE this pallet!! It's becoming a new everyday and night product 

Rimmel match powder - cause I don't have time for an oily face that will move the little makeup that I will be wearing 


Lip products:

Mac Fanfare - it's summer and a coral is needed.

Soap and Glory Nudist - if all else fails put on a nude lip

Soap and Glory Charm Offensive - my lips but better, an everyday colour for me. 

Bourjouis - I can't remember the exact name of this product but it was one of their first and it's a really nice plumb/red easy to wear colour 

NYC Mauve - a bright or muted baby pink, why not?

Baby lips - colour and hydration. Always needed.


Talk to you x



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts