Botanics Micellar 3 In 1 Cleansing Solution Review

I have heard so many good things about the Botanics range and as it is developed with Kew Gardens (one of my favourite places) I knew I just had to try it.

I am a big fan of using micellar water to take off my make up and although this doesn't beat my favourite Simple Micellar water, its a really good cheap make up remover.
It doesn't feel very dry nor oily on your skin like some versions I've tried, although I feel that you have to use it quickly as it dries on the cotton pad pretty quickly, meaning I have to top up the cotton pad but depending on how quick you remove your make up you may not experience this problem.

It feels really light and refreshing on your skin and according to the bottle it can be used by all skin types. As someone who has sensitive skin I have experienced slight irritation and dryness but not enough to affect my skin or stop me from using it.

I normally use between two-three (depending on how much make up I am wearing) pads but I'm sure if you soaked the pads enough then it would be less. Yet the main problem I have with this product is the bottle, the screw neck just means that so much of the product comes out making it impractical. I just cantered the product into my empty Simple micellar water bottle instead making it easier to use but other then that I really like this product.

It's not the first drugstore micellar I would pick but as a cheap alternative I really like it and does make me want to try other products from the Botanics range so keep an eye out for more reviews.

Talk to you later x



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts