What I am taking to British Summer Time



Sorry for what’s going to be a rushed post with bad photo’s. I’m packing to go to London to see Taylor Swift at Hyde Park for British Summer Time and thought I would write a blog post on what I will be taking to the show with me.

Starting with the lose items I have;
·      Makeup bag – will talk about that later
·      Water – It’s going to be hot and I will be in the sun all day. Water is a must to call me down and keep me hydrated
·      Food – I picked a KitKat as this will give me energy to keep dancing away, plus who doesn’t like chocolate?
·      Tablets – The heat, loud music, excitement and potentially nasty food can do so much to your body. Being ill and not being able to enjoy the day is not something I am willing to let happen. Obviously if you take tablets just be careful.
·      Hand sanitizer – I’m going to be at Hyde Park all day sharing toilets and sitting on the floor, for a clean freak like me, hand sanitizer is a must.
·      Perfume – I have my little travel Atomiser as its small and light making it easy to carry around, and ideal for when you need a little freshening.
·      Money – an obvious one for food and travel.


As I will do my makeup before we actually get to Hyde Park I won’t be wanting to carry that around with me all day so instead I will just take the small essentials to keep me covered for the rest of the day, including;
·      Powder and brush – to keep any oil away
·      Mirror – To check that I look like a hot mess and not just a mess
·      Vaseline – No-one wants chapped lips
·      Lip crayons – I am taking both a red/plum and a nude just to keep me covered and take my from day to night. I always have a fear that my lipsticks will melt in the heat and as I’m starting to go off lip-glosses these are my go to lippies.  I have Soap and Glory’s Nudist and Bourjois colour boost in Plum Russian.

With this I will be taking my phone and a portable charger and probably tissues but for some reason I forgot to take a picture of them.
Is anyone else going to British Summer Time at Hyde Park to see Taylor Swift?
I will defiantly be writing a blog post on it when I get back, which will be my birthday!

Talk to you later x 


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts