The day in the life of Squidge

Mummy, I miss you! I can't wait for you to get home. My mean sister Megan just isn't appreciating the love that I am trying to give her.

I was super nice today and let megan have a lie in till 9am when she was the one who felt guilty and came and fed me. The one day I don't go and wake her up for food she still mutters under her breath that she is unable to have a lie in. Well she is going to get a shock tomorrow morning when I do wake her up...maybe I will do it at 5am instead just to mix it up. 

I showed her a lot of love whilst she was feeding me, she nearly couldn't put my food in the bowl, silly girl. She thought that putting my bowl on the work surface would make it easier, does she really think I can't climb up on the work surface and carry on eating my food? She needs to learn to put food in my bowl whilst I eat it!

I then proceeded to go in between her legs and falling on her feet as she did her teeth and got changed yet somehow this just got her agitated her and resulted in her asking me to leave the bathroom, like I was going to listen to that. She thinks I'm going insane because I keep going crazy up and down the stairs between her legs as well. If I can't go between her legs whilst she is standing why can't I do it when she is walking? Could she be anymore ungrateful? Also if the silly girl didn't want me to pull and scratch her skirt she shouldn't have let me sit behind her should she, I was just saying that the skirt looked short, I was doing your job for you mum!

I was super nice and licked the toothpaste off her finger like I do with you. She said I have a weird feeling tongue the rude bitch! You would think someone as cute as me would get complimented all the time but no, I have a mean sister. 

Now she's gone out with grandma Queenie to go to a library cafe, how dare she leave me! Does she not realise I need constant attention even when I am asleep? I overheard that she has plans to meet her boyfriend and then go out to a party in the evening. Does she really think I don't need her...well maybe I don't as long as she's fed me...hmmm maybe I could get used to her not being around. 


On the plus side a lovely women called Grandma Queenie came home with Megan and played with me till I couldn't play no more. I like her, maybe I don't need Megan. With this there is talk that dad will come home early to see me. Maybe today won't be so bad after all.

Talk to you later x 

(P.S. Squidge had loads of attention throughout the day as is very spoilt, I was just very busy this day)



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts