Midyear 2015 Update

Hello everybody.
I know I haven't been posting for a while, A-levels took over my life. If I wasn't revising I felt guilty and when I was revising I all I could think about was different blog posts. Anyway, all my exams are now done, I am no longer a school student, and it's into the big world I go (wow I hate that saying).

So what's new in my life other then that:
  • My family has adopted a cat (a blog post will soon be out about him, but check my twitter and instagram for updates, he has been taking over my life)
  • I haven't done anything but watch Orange Is The New Black today, no regrets
  • I've lived on chinese takeaway and pizza for the last month as cooking just seemed like way to much effort
  • Also I don't remember the last time I left my house and had a social life!
Reading challenge update:
Due to doing English Literature I haven't been able to read a book that hasn't been forced on me to read for months but some how I've still managed to do pretty well so far...although if I do want to finish the challenge it will involve a lot of cuddling up with my cat with a cup of tea and a massive pile of books...doesn't sound like a terrible idea.
  • A book with more than 500 pages - Love Rosie 
  • A classic Romance - Wuthering Heights 
  • A book that became a movie - Paper Towns
  • A book with the number in the title - 13 Reasons Why
  • A funny book - Graces Guide
  • A book by a female author - Perfectly Flawed
  • A book of short stories - The Bloody Chamber
  • A book a friend recommended - We Are Liars 
  • A book more than 100 years old - Frankenstein 
  • A play - Dr Faustus 
  • A book that takes place in your home town - Adorkable (currently reading)
New year resolutions:
I can't believe I actually stuck to them! Makes a change!
Be healthy - Majority of the year I have, although a mass of chocolate whilst revising has been the only thing that has been keeping me going.
Stop caring - Yes! I can happily admit that I have stopped caring about those who don't matter and have been doing things that although I knew that I would be judged, I still did them and actually enjoyed it. You know what, it felt so much better!
Write - Okay so this hasn't happened as much as I wanted it to but now that my summer has officially started I want this to happen. I'm going to try and write something everyday whether it is a blog post, a poem or a short story. No matter what, writing needs to be happening.
Organised - Personally I would say so...majority of the time. I am organised when I need to be, not when it comes to meeting friends, sorry guys!
Capture memories - Another one that I have been achieving. The latest situation would be when I went to see 5 Seconds Of Summer in Cardiff (blog post also coming soon on this) and instead of living it through my phone I actually kept it in my bag most of the time and just enjoyed the live music experience. So much more enjoyable!
Sleep - I really wanted to get into a sleeping pattern for the exams and although the time that I feel asleep would still be between 11-12 I actually woke up at a reasonable time and didn't feel constantly tired throughout the day. When I say reasonable time I mean 9am but still its better then 11am.
Less computer time - Not as much as it probably should be but less computer time actually did happen till the heavy revision really kicked in but with the warmer weather and the long reading list my phone is going to have a nice break.
Blog - Lets just move on from this one...
Believe - This has been the biggest thing that I have changed in my life. I actually started doing things because I wanted to and putting my opinions out there and myself before others sometimes. This doesn't mean I turned into a bitch (or so I hope so) and finally decided that I was good enough. Even during the exam period which makes a MASSIVE CHANGE!

So that has been what's new with me. What's new with you?
Keep out for the new posts as they will defiantly be coming more often now!
Talk to you later x



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts