Banana Pancakes Fail?


Does anyone else like looking at Pinterest fails? If so you may like this.
As someone who is a massive lover of pancakes the idea of a 'healthier' alternative drew me in.
I wasn't going to blog about it hence the iphone pictures (that and the fact i was too hungry to get my camera) but either way here is my banana pancake recipe/fail. Also the only reason it was a fail was that I didn't cook it properly but it was still edible so I guess it wasn't a fail.
Moving on, the recipe...
Ingredients:

  • 1 Banana
  • 2 eggs 
  • 1/2 tsp of baking powder

Steps:
  1. Put all the ingredients into a blender until smooth
  2. Spray a non stick pan with oil 
  3. Add the amount of mixture you want for your pancake (the thicker the mixture the longer it will take)
  4. Cook on a low heat for about 1-2 minutes on each side 
  5. Ensure that they have cooked all the way then start again
  6. Decorate or eat straight away
It really is that simple. I made everyone try them and we all agreed sugar is probably needed and depending on how much you like banana another addition may be preferred, it really is a recipe you can experiment with to create perfect pancakes for you. 

Even with all that in mind I would defiantly make it again although, I don't feel that it is a quick process, especially not the first time you make it although, it is an easy alternative for those who can't flip pancakes *cough* me *cough*! 
Some went well...some not so well
Let me know if you try it and what you think. 
Talk to you later x 


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts