Fathers Day 2015

Happy Fathers day to all the dads out there!

Whether you are a single dad, a family dad, divorced dad, step dad, soon to be dad or even just someone who is looked up to as a dad; I hope you have been truly spoilt!

Sadly my dad had to work but at least that gave me (and Sam), along with the help of Squidge trying to put his paws in everything, to make him chocolate cupcakes. Of course over the top and badly looking decorations were needed.

There are lots of ways to describe a father; caring, supportive, cuddly or even the person you look up to. My dad is my pet monkey, biggest embarrasser and top supporter. He understands that its my life and I get to make my own decisions and even if he doesn't fully agree with them, he is always there to support me; and steer me on the right track if needed.

I've been tought many random things by my dad:

  • How to blow and catch Malteasers in your mouth (great party game)
  • How to make a cup of coffee (needed during revising)
  • You should never agree to teach someone how to play the x-box {teaching adults how to play x-box games is painful)
  • How to hide from doing jobs 
  • That I am good enough. 
There's a lot of things I could say about my dad but the main thing I want to say is, daddy, I love you!

Talk to you later x 


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts