Mini May Haul 2015

Sorry for the lack of posts, I feel that revising and school has been taking over my life lately. Due to this I decided a massive shopping spree was needed. Sadly this didn't happen. Yet I did get a few things so here's what I got.
Because I am such a great daughter I decided to get my parents donuts...well that and because my friend got some and it made me crave donuts! I decided if I was going to go for it then I had to get the most elaborate ones which I kinda regretted because we all felt quite sick after (we cut them into thirds so we could try all of them) but it was worth it. We've already decided what the next ones are going to be, we are a sad family!

Bad photo I'm sorry
I got this coral crop top, mainly due to not having any crop tops, I'm hoping the weather gets warmer, and plus it goes really well with the midi skirt I got. I saw it online and fell in love, didn't know it was a midi skirt till I picked it up but I think I like it more that way.
Due to hopefully getting a business apprenticeship soon I feel that with a plain top and blazer I could still wear it as office wear. Who needs boring office clothes when you can be bright and bubbly?!

The only other item was a new collection concealer due to mine running out the day. Its the typical bloggers favourite with the Collection Lasting Perfection in Fair 1. Yes I am that pale.
What the outfit looks like...and my best friend
I've found way to many items online that I've found so a new wish list may be coming soon. I feel like all I do is wish lists but browsing online is all do during revision breaks. Has anyone else's life's been taken away due to revision?

Talk to you later x



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts