Couple Bucket List Summer 2015



I’m one of those girls that has a Pinterest board containing a ‘few’ of my bucket list ideas which just keeps growing and growing but never seems to get completed...or started! After talking to my boyfriend about it we decided to create our own summer bucket list to do together and as I’m putting it on my blog, we will hopefully complete it in order for me to talk about it. (This may or may not work).
So without rambling too much this is our bucket list:

  •  Go camping
  • Sleep under the stars
  • Go on a road trip
  • Midnight baking
  • Spend the day watching Disney movies in bed
  • Spend a day at the beach
  • Go for a picnic
  • Build a fort and sleep in it
  • Have a romantic night in (For some reason Sam states this must be a Friday)
  • Split a milkshake
  • Go to the Aquarium
  • Write each other letters for when we are both away
  • Kiss in the rain
  • Have a car sing along
  • Go to the zoo
  • Get ice cream
  • Go on a classy date
  • Fall asleep on the phone
  • Watch Nicholas Sparks films together
  • Go on an adventure
  • Get lost on an adventure
  • Have a day full of board games
  • Take Sam shopping (he hates shopping)
  • Make home-made pizza
  • Go away for the weekend, preferably London (Probably won’t happen but it would be amazing!)
This may be a lot for some of you or hardly any for others but this is just my bucket list for Sam and I so watch out besties, I’m sure I will be creating one for us soon!
Talk to you later x 


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts