Sundaes Gelato

I think I have found my new favourite place. Sundaes Gelato is a dessert parlour and ice cream shop that sells any type of ice cream you can think of, along with the most mouth watering looking waffles and crepes. I want one of everything please.

This was the second time that I had visited, with the first time just being for ice cream. Ferrero Rocher flavored to be exact with pieces mixed in. I wanted to have the whole tub to myself so badly it was unreal. It just tastes of ice cold Ferrero Rocher's it is a definite must try for those who are a fan of Ferrero Rocher chocolate.

Yet this time I went with a small group of friends (who I went to Wagamama's with, you can read that here) to have some of their waffles. Yet again recommended by Olly. We all decided to stick to the waffles as thats what looked most popular around the room and tried to all pick differently (except the boys argued over who would get the Nutella one, so they got the same as it was easier) just to see what they were like.

Oh my goodness. If they weren't so filling we all would have gone up for more. It took a while for the food to come which was surprising at we didn't get there till gone half two but it was busy which I always feel is a good sign.

The portions are really good, they filled you up without making you feel sick which means you don't feel so bad for finishing the plate off. Along with this they have such a wide variety that there will defiantly be something for everyone.
(I let everyone take their own pictures for their waffles hence the different angles).
Emma's fruit waffle (Yet she had most of the fruit removed for some reason)
The boys had Nutella and Oreo 
Mine was called White Chocolate Heaven and yes it does fit it's name!
The waffles were between £5.50-90 depending on what one you got which I felt was amazing value for money. It's defiantly a destination I will visit again.
Have you ever been?



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts