Empty products #2

I have had these piling up for a while now and I know it wasn't that long since I last did one, but as you can see I had a lot and the bag needed emptying to start the next pile. So lets begin...
Collection Lasting Finish Concealer in Light 1 - If you saw my haul post you will know that I needed a new one of these. Due to being so pale I can use it for both blemishes and under my eyes which means I don't need two separate concealers so technically it should make makeup shopping cheaper yet that doesn't seem to happen.
Repurchase - yes, and I have multiple times

Garnier Moisture Match Normal Skin - I feel like I've had this product for ages yet that could be due to needing only a small amount due to it going so far making it great for the price (which is cheap anyway). It was really good but not my favourite, but you will have to wait till my next empties product for that.
Repurchase - Yes but probably not straight away

Rimmel Brow This Way - I don't know what colour this is in as my label is all smudged off (even on my new one) but as someone who doesn't have their makeup on show it doesn't matter to me. If I'm being completely honest it's not my favourite brow product. I like this gel when i need to get my eye brows done more then when they have just been done as I feel like a lot of product can come off the brush and make the brows look unnatural. I obviously like it enough to buy another but not my fave.
Repurchase - Yeah but alongside another


Herbal Essences Nourish Me Butter Shampoo - If you saw in my last empties I talked about the coconut shampoo that I loved, well this one doesn't beat that. The smell is amazing and I have it in the conditioner as well which I love but as a shampoo I just don't feel it was as good as the coconut one.
Repurchase - Probably not 

Herbal Essences Hello Hydration conditioner - If you want one of the herbal essences coconut products then I recommend the shampoo, I found that you needed a lot to go a little way and although it says hydration my hair didn't really get it. Although my hair is very dry so that may be why. 
Repurchase - No

Simple refreshing shower gel - I have actually been using this for my hands as soap. For those who don't know I suffer from OCD with my hands and am a massive clean freak. I was my hands so much that they become cracked and irritated preventing me from being able to use generic soap. Due to not being able to find the soap version of this I have been using the shower gel. Weird but works just the same. On the Plus side it really does make your hands feel stripped from dirt which is always a plus. 
Repurchase - Only if I can't find the soap version. 


Colgate Plax mouth wash - I prefer whitening mouth washes due to, like most people, wanting to have white teeth, but this is good if you want that squeaky clean feeling in your mouth that will last for hours. Plus that after taste isn't overwhelming which is always a plus for me.
Repurchase - Maybe

Listerine Stay white mouth wash - Do people have a favourite mouth wash? If so I think it could be this. Even after the first time of using it, it makes your teeth look so much whiter whilst leaving your mouth and breath so fresh long after washing your mouth. The after taste is strong but its a good wake me up in the morning.
Repurchase - Already have

Simple Micellar water - I got another one of these before this one even ran out. I love this make up remover. I only need one cotton pad sprayed with this and I won't have a trace of makeup left on my face. Plus, as I have sensitive skin, it doesn't irritate it or make it look red, along with not stinging my eyes. Best micellar water i've tried.
Repurchase - defiantly.

Talk to you later x


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts