Secret Diary of a Demented Housewife Book Review


If I am perfectly honest I picked this book up during a spending mood in the charity book store and picked it up due to the blurb making me giggle:


I promise no spoilers because I do highly recommend the book and don't want to give anything away (although this does make it a lot harder to discuss) I would push through with this book. I got hocked quiet quickly and didn't mind that the book was like a diary but I can see why this would turn people off but please don't think this is an all round feel good 24/7 book because there are some real twists that you think you have guessed in your head but you will be nicely surprised. Did that make any sense or even slightly grammatically correct?

I didn't think I would become as obsessed with the book as I did but once I started reading I couldn't stop, I wanted to know what has happening at Joe's work and if the mother in law was going to say something nice or how Louise's date went.

Unlike the other books I took to Tenerife with me (yes this is how back logged with blog posts I am) this was definitely more beach and pool side friendly with the relatable character, well relatable for me, and the funny but realistic activities that made you have to stop reading for a while just so you can contain yourself before you carried on. It is 100% a feel good summer read.

Have you read The Secret Diary of a Demented Housewife?

Talk to you late x

Comments

Popular Posts