Autumnal Colours - OOTD



 

Jacket - Amazon Boutique
Crop top - Newlook
Necklace - Etsy
Leggings - Select
Purse - Boutique in Tenerife
Shoes - Deichman

To me Autumn is all about the muted and darker colours, like red, navy and of course black and greys.

The other day Alec and I decided to go out for brunch at one of our favourite new cafes, Rumpuscosy. For those of you who live in Plymouth or close enough to visit you have to try it out, (review coming soon) their afternoon teas look divine.

The weather was still warm enough that you didn't need 100 layers but still cold enough you needed a jacket and probably a scarf. Due to this I decided to get out my old dogtooth leggings, slightly large crop top and throw on my new red PU jacket that I am obsessed with to add some colour to the day.

I personally love this outfit and see myself wearing this a lot with a long sleeve top and black boots throughout Autumn and Winter. Also looking forward to experimenting a bit more with a red jacket, if you have any suggestions send them my way!

Talk to you later x

Comments

Popular Posts