My Halloween Outfits 2016


I know it is now November and Halloween is sadly officially over but I want to continue it one more time to share what I wore this year.

This time on the year always feels odd to me, like after Christmas. Halloween is finished so you aren't really meant to talk about it but then it's too early for Christmas. I know us UK lot have Bonfire coming up but it's nice to have something 'big' to plan and look forward to. 

Moving onto the outfits, Saturday before Halloween is when my friends and I decided to go into town. I say go into town, I managed to stay in the club about and hour, 45 mins of this sat down in the chill area with my friend falling asleep on me before we had to leave cause she was being sick, but anyway... Alec and I decided that we did want to properly dress up for this cause how often do you get to dress up (I'm sorry but being a cat, as in putting on ears, does not count as an outfit) and went as the Marvel characters The Winter Soldier and Scarlet Witch. We both had people come up to us guessing our outfits and getting it correct which was a nice pick up after the time we spent planning our outfits. 

Can we just point out how Squidge felt the need to be in every picture, we tried to move him but he was having none of it! Below are the only picture we got before he felt the need to be picked up. 


 
Jacket - Amazon (Not a place I would normally go but actually very good quality, would highly recommend)
Dress - Boohoo
Gloves - Etsy
Necklace - Etsy
Knee High socks - Primark
Boots - Primark

On the Monday I had a little gathering at my house for those who had work the next day so was unable to go into town like everyone else. With this we also had to dress up at work which meant I got to pick an outfit twice this year which, after a lot of thinking, I decided to just go back to last years outfit and put on some spider web tights and be a witch skeleton. Original I know! 
 

Can we all just admire these tights for a second. They are so glittery and cute, I am obsessed. Would I be able to wear these any other time of the year though...?

So those were my 2016 Halloween outfits. I already have an inkling in regards to what I will be next year but I am sure that will change multiple times until then.

What did you go as for Halloween?

Talk to you later x

Comments

Popular Posts