Holidays are coming

Now I know I am not the only one who can only get in the Christmas spirit once they have seen the Coca Cola advert so when I got the opportunity to go see the vehicle itself of course I said yes. 

All the way through Autumn and Winter Coca Cola have been travelling the UK giving out free vans of Coke and letting people take pictures with the famous vehicle itself. 

Unfortunately the line to actually get a picture with the vehicle was way too long to stand in the cold for but that didn't stop me getting some okay pictures. 


Alec, Tasha and I went to see it in Tavistock and used the moment to look at all the Christmas lights, people watch and just spend time as a threesome. Sadly we didn't take part in any of the activities due to Alec and I need I food but either way it was great to see the famous Coca Cola lorry in person and get in the Christmas spirit. 

Talk to you later x 

Comments

Popular Posts