Dear those who had my cat...


Dear those who have been looking after my cat for the last 5 weeks,

Thank you for not abusing, starving or miss treating my cat, I am saying that now as everything else has just got me wondering what the hell went through your heads. 

We got told he was first fed by some random lady who kept him in the house with other cats, that's fine, thank you for feeding him but as someone who has cats why didn't you see if he was chipped instead of taking away his collar and keeping him in the house. 

To the local co-op who were supplying him with food, thank you for making sure my baby didn't starve but the more you feed him the less likely he is to come back, did you not think of putting up found posters or asking customers?! I'm not expecting miracles especially as you fed him but you had him 4 weeks, did you not suspect anything?

For the community centre that had him along side co-op who finally got him chipped to find out that he already was, what took you so long?! Don't get me wrong, I am very appreciative of he fact you looked after him and made sure he was safe during the cold winter nights but after four weeks did you not think of asking around?! 

We had posts up everywhere with so many people looking for him, especially in the local area why did it take so long. 

Now I know this sounds like a rant but please believe me when I say that not how I intend it to be but after 5 weeks of not having my kitten all I want to know is why does it take so long for a group of people to see if a cat is chipped?! People are so quick to make a comment about the stray animals yet so reluctant to see if they can save them. Please can someone explain this to me?

Like I said thank you for looking after my Squidge for me but as a note to everyone reading, just cause a cat looks well doesn't mean it's not lost, just cause it doesn't have a collar doesn't mean it's a stray and to stay away. 

Just me who thinks this...?

Talk to you later x 

Comments

Popular Posts