My Hair Care Essentials

This post was meant to go up in summer...SUMMER! Yet as my camera went missing and I was unable to upload any pictures from my back up devices until now, it looks like I can finally put a picture to a post.

I am still a newbie when it comes to hair care but as someone who has super curly and frizzy hair I do try and find new products which I think can battle this instead of either doing nothing and hating my hair or having to tie it up. Yet with these products I don't need to do that, they don't weigh my hair down, make me lose my curls, look greasy or tie it up in disgust. Plus they are all so easy to use, bonus!

Tangle Teaser - This is probably the only hair brush that will actually go through my hair both dry and wet. It doesn't tug or rip my hair but glides through any knots I have. I really don't know what I would do without it.

Macadamia Hair Mask - This was 99p...99p!! I haven't tried many hair masks but after using this one I really want to. You just leave it on for 10-15 minutes, I usually use this when in the bath and just read whilst it works its magic then wash off like normal. It leaves your hair feeling so soft and fizz free whilst leaving the most luxurious scent. I can't get enough of this hair mask.

Charles Worthington Hair Healer - BEST LEAVE IN CONDITIONER! I will admit I have tried a lot of leave in conditioners but this one has to be the best. No matter how much of the product you leave in your hair it will never look greasy and this on its own will reduce the frizz and dryness.

Frizz Ease Serum - I was really sceptical at trying any serums in my hair as I felt that they would leave it looking greasy, which I must admit this one can do if you are not careful but once I learnt how much is needed this product has been my new best friend. Every time I wash my hair this is the first thing I look for when I get out the shower. I very rarely don't put this in my hair after washing it and when I lost it for about a month I nearly went and got a new one. I will never not have a hair serum in my life any more.

Tresemme Detangle Spray - I use this on both wet and dry hair, this helps break even the toughest of tangles and works amazingly at keeping my hair less frizzy, especially on the roots which I won't add as much oil to. Sadly I haven't been able to find this again and I'm running out so if anyone has some suggestions do let me know.

Nicky Clarke Smooth It Over - Yet another leave in conditioner, I am a girl obsessed. I don't know how such a light spray did it but this left my hair feeling so smooth and silky I couldn't help but coat my head in it. Yet another product I ran out of but need to find an alternative. I really want this product back in my life!

And that folks is my hair care essentials. If you have any recommendations for a curly/frizzy haired girl please send them my way.

Talk to you soon x

Comments

Popular Posts