My Christmas Tree

Oh I do love a good Christmas tree, luckily I've had my own tree for the last few years I have my own Christmas tree allowing me to collect my own decorations. Mother and I have a new set up that I get most of the new decorations (at least one each year) whereas the main Christmas tree will have the older and more sentimental ornaments. As some of these mean a lot to me I thought it would be a good idea to do a blog post on them, enjoy. 



Meet Roy, a family friend gave this ornament to my mother after my grandads funeral. Because we all loved him so much mum got one for all of us, although mine stays out all year. 


The latest to the collection, I picked this up whilst shopping with Alec and knew my mum had to have it. As a women who helps run a brownie unit an owl is always needed, plus gold is always needed somewhere at Christmas. 


Yet another new one this year but a present for Squidge this time. When at a Christmas fayre with Alec I saw a lady who would personalise baubles with whatever size, colour and glitter choice of your choice depending on what options you pick, this isn't the first time I have seen this lady as you will see later on but this time I felt the cat needed one, especially as it is his first Christmas with us. Anyone else like that with their pets?


Oh I love this snowman, it looks so much like Gru from Despicable Me, and with dangly legs it is just to cute to ignore. 


I would read this every year as a child. Don't get me wrong I know it is just a mini book but the pictures are just so detailed you can't help but flick through. 


My first Christmas tree ornament, she is so cute, I feel like I should give her a name...


I don't know why this snowman makes me so happy but he does. My eldest brother got everyone in the family one of these one year mainly cause they were cheap and flashed but we all thought these were amazing. Sadly mine no longer flashes but still a must for Christmas. 


My little elf, yet another Christmas Fayre find. I wanted this elf (and all the other decorations I saw like him) the money I laid eyes on him. He wasn't the cheapest but he was just too cute how could I have not?!

And those are my current favourite Christmas tree decorations. I am sure I'm not the only one who loves these types of decorations so what ones your fave?

Talk to you later and I hope you had a great Christmas x

Comments

Popular Posts