How I Style Birkenstocks



I’ve been meaning to publish this post for ages. The photos were taken when it was warm and sunny in June and now its August and grey. Oh how I love English weather.

Like most people, when I first saw Birkenstocks I felt they looked granny like and uncomfortable but wow, how I was wrong! These are my new favourite pair of shoes and were going to be my go to shoes this summer if it stayed warm.
Sadly I could hardly wear them whilst I was in Greece as I got bite on the foot and I reacted like crazy which is a shame but when I could wear them they were perfect.

There are super comfy, so easy to wear (I can actually go on forest walks in these with the dog easily) and it goes with so many outfits its unreal.
So getting to the actual post, this is 3 ways I wear Birkenstocks:

Outfit 1 – Smart casual?


Top – Newlook
Skort – Newlook
Birkenstocks – Deichman

You can’t go wrong with an all black outfit. Could this be classed as smart casual? I would totally wear this just meeting up with my friends for drinks or if we were all just spending the day walking around and relaxing.

Outfit 2 – Festival


Crop top – River Island
Maxi Skirt – Primark
Birkenstocks – Deichman

Sadly I’m not going to any festivals this yeah which is so annoying but next year I will be there…at as many as I can!! I have worn this outfit to a festival before (without the shoes) and it was just perfect.

Outfit 3 – Every day wear


Top – Topshop
Boyfriend jeans – Newlook
Birkenstocks – Deichman

How simple is this outfit. I just love it.

And that’s how I style birkenstocks.
Talk to you later x 


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts