I swear I didn't wake up 5 minutes ago...

I am one of those girls that always underestimates how long it will take me to get ready unless its for a night out then somehow I am always ready early...

Anyways, this was a quick, omg I need to go outfit that has now become my new staple outfit. I've worn this for multiple meals out, shopping with my girl, lounging around the house and on days when I need to get a lot done.

It is just so comfy and easy to move around in making it the perfect quick outfit for any occasion. Which is really weird as I used to have a big problem with jeans as I never found a pair comfy and always thought boyfriend jeans would make me look really boyish (there's nothing wrong with that I just don't personally think it suits me) but this has to be the comfiest pair of jeans that I own...could be down to them being way to big for me...

The best part of this outfit is that I can just keep adding layers such as a flannel shirt, boots and a scarf to transition the outfit into Autumn without ruining the quick and easy element that I love about the outfit. I need more outfits like this!
Boyfriend jeans - Newlook
White vest - Newlook
Leather jacket - Select
Bag - Newlook
Necklace - Primark
My face when my brother insults me whilst taking photos...
Talk to you later x



<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts