Greece 2015 Photo Diary

WARNING: VERY PICTURE HEAVY!

WARNING 2: THIS WILL BE ME GLOATING ABOUT MY HOLIDAY (sorry it was just perfect)

3 girls excited to go to Kos and one excited mother to have peace and quiet
Queuing shenigans
She got way too excited over the childrens entertainment 
On route to the hotel
Such good lighting!!
Yet another thing Megan got way too excited over
First unplanned night out
My girls!!
We soooo weren't ready the night
I PROMISE I WASNT TAKING A PICTURE OF THE GUY!!
I don't know if Megan liked it...guessing by her face...
First 'friend' his pick up line as whats the time, I had no idea what he said so I took selfies on his phone instead of giving him an answer or my number 
Waiting for Megan, like usual
So many stray kitties!!
We meet a couple who stayed up till 4am going around and buying food to give to the stray cats, they were my fave couple!
This sums up the holiday pretty well
It took way too long to get this picture
Fave outfit of the holiday 
Yet again waiting for Megan...somehow always leads to Tasha and I taking pics




Just casually deciding who should look after the key 
FIRST OFFICIAL NIGHT OUT


Megans face when she found out she couldn't connect to the wifi that Tasha and I had already been on for about 15 minutes
Do I even need to...
One of the funniest meals out...Megan complained that we kept taking to many selfies and wouldn't get in it
Not for me!! 
The morning after...
We all felt like death, and looked like it too!

Megan actually feel asleep like that

Creepy looking doll

I WANNA JUMP IN 

I want this view!!

Favourite drunk picture we took!!
Old school camera selfie
'Look at how messed up we look when we take a 'selfie' via a camera' 


Megan thinking about all her regrets 
THE GIRLS!!

Shouldn't fall asleep Megan 
Tasha couldn't decide where to start drawing on her 
Somehow she always had a straw
Bye Greece
Why does the sky have to look so pretty!

When can I go back?!

Talk to you later x 


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts