First Fake Nail Thoughts


I can't believe it has taken me 19 years to try fake nails but here we are with the light clicking sounds against my phone whilst I am trying to remember where I put the spare nail glue. 

This got me thinking of all the weird thoughts/ questions (mainly questions) I've had since having the fake nails and thought I would share them, anyone else had these thoughts?

1. They don't look straight, are they straight? 

2. How have I managed to get glue everywhere?

3. How many pictures is too many?

4. OMG these nails look great with my rings..would Alec care helping me take pictures?

5. How am I meant to pee with these?

6. OMG trying to remove or add clothes is so difficult, this is going to take a while. 

7. I forgot how much I love the sound of nail clicking when I type 

8. How do I take these off and will it hurt?

9. And that's now two that have fallen off. 

10. OMG why didn't I bring spare glue with me?!

Here's to me new addiction, anyone else got this addiction?

Talk to you later x

 

Comments

Popular Posts