2017 Resolutions and Goals


Its that time of year again where everyone makes their list of resolutions that they will most probably fail at by the 3rd day of the year or forget about in March. But nether less it must be done so let's get on with it!
My 2017 resolution is to be...Healthy and Happy.

That's it. Simply healthy and happy in whatever way I feel this suits, aka if I feel ill drink more water and eat more greens instead of staying in bed feeling sorry for myself for a week. I'm I am feeling down about a topic or myself go for a walk and get a coffee in a cute coffee shop.

I know that everyone says that you should be specific with resolutions and give yourself mini targets to help achieve this but as I never stick to them I decided broad and vague is the way I am going to go this year...I will let you know how it goes. Don't get me wrong I do have more specific things in mid when it comes to this I just feel that if I write them down then I feel pressured and it will make me want to do it less. Anyone else get like that?...but I am going to write them down anyone just for you. 

Without rambling much more these are my mini goals (without going into too much detail that will scare me so much I won't do them):
  • Meditate more
  • Practice yoga on a regular basis
  • Cut out chocolate completely from my life
  • Walk more
  • Exercise as often as possible
  • Educate myself on more topics
  • Say no to activities I know I won't enjoy
  • Say yes to activities that sound interesting to me even if I have no-one to go with
  • Think of myself first for a change
So those are my mini goals, sounds simple enough but as I am lying in bed at 9:45 writing this I haven't done any of these this year so far so here's to hoping next week is better.

With this I have decided to take on another project along with my NVQ, full time job and blog...I have joined Tropic Skin Care and have become one of their ambassadors which I am so excited about. More to come on that in the future!!

When it comes to blogging this year I won't to go back to blogging about stuff I actually care about. This year I didn't blog as much as I would like to as I felt what I was posting wasn't what everyone else was posting and that really put me off. This year I am going to go back to what I've always said from the beginning and upload posts on what I want to share with people instead of following trends that simply don't interest me. With this try and blog twice a week which feels like it may be the hardest thing with the busy year I have coming up, let's see how this goes!

So those are my resolutions and goals, What is your new year resolution? Have you already broken these?

Talk to you later x

Comments

Popular Posts