What I Eat In A Day

These are one of my favourite videos and blog posts because I am nosey and love to get some food inspiration so decided it was time to do my own. 
Before I start I will say now that I am not a vegetarian or vegan, but I do try to eaty healthy. 
With that warning out the way, this is what I eat last Saturday. 

Breakfast - Special Scrabled Eggs

I saw this on pinterest and knew I had to try it myself. Spolier, its slowly becoming my favourite breakfast dish after pancakes. 
As it is so quicky and easy to make it was perfect for Alec before he went to work. Also the super foods used meant we stayed fuller for longer, I really need to start making these before I go to work to prevent the 11am nibbles. 




Lunch - Tuna Salad Jacket Potato 

Was still pretty full up from breakfast but knew I was going to be having tea late so  tuna and salad jacket potato it is. I normally add sweet chilli sauce in with the tuna to give it more of a kick. 

Snack - Hummous and Dip 


 
Simple but great, who doesn't like hummous and dip? 

Dinner - Kinda Paella?

I was craving paella and needed to use up the sausages in the fridge. Using the ingredients Alec and I had we came up with this Spanish Sausage type dish. Really good actually and as you can see we made enough to feed 500 but it was so good it went down very quickly. 




So thats what I ate on Saturday. Thinking of doing a post on what I eat on a working day, do let me know if this would be of interest. 

Talk to you later x

Comments

Popular Posts