What I Got For Christmas 2016


It seems like ages since everyone else put these posts up but since I've only just finished swapping Christmas presents with people I obviously didn't want to miss anyone out, they do read my blog posts. 
Like everyone else, I am not sharing to brag I upload these posts to look back on. I love reading these posts cause I am super nosey and as you are reading this I am sure you are the same, so enjoy! 

FAMILY

We had a very large family Christmas this year so everyone seemed to go a little mad. I didn't ask for any candles but that seems to be what everyone associates me with, not complaining in the slightest, just torn on what one to start with!

Coca Cola Money Box ( a very random gift from my nan )
Tropic Face Mask Sets
Lindt Chocolate
Burnt Orange Turtleneck Jumper
Cat Portable Speaker
Penguin Towel
Pig Mug
13 Chairs 
Dorothy Must Die
PJ's
Smarties 
Yankee Candle Samples 
Chocolate Smiles 
Smarties 
Candle Holder
Smash Box Makeup Set
Real Techniques Makeup Brushes 
Cat Umbrella 

Alec

I wanted to cry when I saw what Alec got me, with no help from myself I got some new crystals, a crystal book that was saved on my wish list and Michael Kors heels. Feeling like a pretty witch!

Friends

The rest were received by friends, Alec's family and work. I forgot to take pictures but I also got Baylis and Harding smellies from Alec's nan (thanks Grandma)!

Makeup Bag
Hair I
Disaronno
Truffles 
Lush Bath Bomb
Pocket Mirror
Cinnamon Swirl Candle
Fluffy Socks
Nail Polish
Wine Glass
Chocolate Selection Box
Tote Bag
Magic Harry Potter Mug
Makeup Brush Set
Yankee Candles
On The Other Side
Winters Snow
The Penguin Lessons
Travel Bag and Smellies 

And that is what I got for Christmas. What did you get this year.

Talk later x


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts