Lush 5 Gold Rings

Oh how I love Lush at Christmas time. The new products, the scents, the glitter and Snow Fairy...can't really go wrong!

I love having bubble baths and as much as I love how Lush bath bombs look, I hate how they can only be used once (although I have been known to breaking mine up losing its effect slightly). But then I saw this beauty. 

I heard a lot about Lush's 5 Gold Rings and I just knew I had to try them out. They don't have the strongest scent (vanilla) it is still lovely to add to a bath. I found I only needed half of one to create enough bubbles for my bath meaning I will get 10 uses out of it. For just under £5 you really can't complain. It even makes the bubbles have a slight gold sparkly tinge. 

Overall I think it's a really lovely Christmas item for those who don't want something overpowering and can be reused multiple times. 

Talk to you later x 

Comments

Popular Posts