Skincare Newbies

I understand that these aren't actually new in the skin care market but they are for me...well they were when I got them MONTHS ago (but like most of the blogging pictures I took over the summer went missing and has now suddenly appeared again...oh how I hate technology)!



Simple Deep Cleansing Mask:

To say I love this product could be an understatement. I find this works better if you keep it on your skin for a short period of time, which makes it great if you want a quick skin pick up but don't have the time to sit with a full face mask on and not be able to talk. That's another thing I like about this product, it doesn't dry quickly meaning you can still talk and do facial expressions without breaking your face. I always know it's time to take it off when I feel it start to go hard. As the actual mask is white but depending on how much product you apply can look clear to the face meaning you don't scare any family members when you walk around the house wearing it - Always a bonus!

This really does deep clean your face and I find it perfect for when you feel spots or imperfections coming but haven't quite erupted on your face yet. I use this before I go to bed when I feel myself about to have a bad skin day and the next morning my skin is completely clear and soft. It's just perfect.

I feel that it can be really dry out my skin but then most face masks do but it is something to note.

Nivea 2 in 1 Cleanser and Toner:

I really didn't get on with this product. I felt it didn't really take my makeup off that well and I had to use multiple cotton pads per part of my face, just felt like such a waste when so many other makeup removers and cleansers/toners don't require this. 

I normally love cleanser and toner all in ones, mainly cause I'm lazy, but I just felt that this one didn't really do much other then leave my skin feeling super dry. 
I think I managed a week then gave up. 

Overall a new love and hate within the skin care department. Have you ever tried any of these products?

Talk to you later x

Comments

Popular Posts