Kardashian Klan

I was going to call this post 'How to take an OOTD when your boyfriend refuses to take 'posey' pictures of you without turning into a fake professional photographer' but that just didn't have the same ring to it.

There's some outfits that you just love but they really aren't that special - this is one of those outfits. Normally I wouldn't think of putting this outfit on my blog but as I had so many attempts of trying to get a whole outfit shot (mainly cause it was clearly confusing Alec) I decided to put them on my blog anyway, just to look back on and laugh at all the attempts I tried to show off my very basic but comfy outfit.

Top - Primark
Shorts - Newlook
Tights - M&S (Mothers)
Leather Jacket - Select
Bag - Pauls Boutique
Hat - H&M

If anyone has suggestions on how to take the best OOTD pictures by yourself do let me know. I currently don't have a tripod or a good camera but Christmas is around the corner!

Talk to you later x


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts