What I Eat In A Day #2


I love What I Eat in a Day posts and decided to do another one. This is based on a day off where the main aim of the day was planning and course work. I try to eat healthily and do eat meat so if that is not for you then you may want to give this one a miss. You can read my last What I Eat in a Day post here.

Breakfast - Peanut Butter and Goji Berry Rice Cake and Coffee

I was still full from a late large meal the night before so decided to keep it small but healthy. I simply layered my rice cakes with organic peanut butter and topped with a small handful of Goji berries. I have never tried this before but I have a feeling it will become my new after workout snack. A must try! With this I have a hazelnut coffee that I am currently obsessed with. Just standard decaff with a small drop of hazelnut syrup from Sainsbury's. I actually prefer this to Costa and the syrup is the same price as one of their drinks...

Lunch - Tuna Jacket Potato and Salad

By lunch time I was ready for some good filling food. I found some jacket potatoes at the back of my freezer and just put this with tuna and salad that needed using up. So easy but so tasty and healthy.

Snack - Apple and a Cup of Tea

It wouldn't be a proper British What I Eat In A Day post without a cup of tea. I had this with an apple whilst talking to Alec about how his day was.

Snack #2 - Yushoi Snapea Rice Sticks

As Alec is trying to bulk he ended up having his afternoon snack at 4 after he finished work meaning a late tea was going to be taking place. Due to this I decided to not have the meal replacement shake I should be taking and had a packet of these rice sticks because I just love these so much. I have tried each flavour now and loved them all. Perfect you nibbling on in the office if the day seems to be dragging.

Dinner - Homemade Chicken Pad Thai

I find Pad Thai such a filling meal and will often pick it when Alec and I go to Wagamamas. Due to this I decided to make a little date night for Alec and I by cooking some Pad Thai, lighting a candle and watching a film. A blog post on how I make this will be coming soon so keep an eye out. 

So that's what I ate on last home day. Keep an eye out for the Pad Thai recipe, it's coming soon!!

Talk to you later x

Comments

Popular Posts