Hippie Mother OOTD


Cardigan - ASOS
Vest Top - New Look
Trousers - River Island
Shoes - New Look

I do love a pair of patterned trousers, there is just something about them that I love. I managed to pick these up in the River Island sale and have been obsessed since. Perfect for a date night or drinks out with friends. I have even worn these to work on a Friday just to get myself ready for the weekend.

I wore this outfit when I went out for a meal with some friends. Although I was super comfy I can't deny that I do look a hippie mother with the way I have paired my outfit. No matter what, I am still loving it.

Talk to you later x

P.S ignore the crazy hair, I have no idea how it managed to get that wild!


<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12813861/?claim=3kstyxjd7j8">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Comments

Popular Posts